{{ product.title }}

Available in cases only

per bottle

per case

Supplied at current vintage
Contact for details
Free metro delivery on orders over $250
View info


Riesling, Vermentino
Konpira Maru
White Varietal - Dry
Organic Practices, Vegan Friendly


A wine made for the love of boogie. And with some hat-tips to the origins of the Konpira Maru team, with grapes sourced from the vineyards that sparked the Konpira team's very first wines.

80% of this wine is made from Riesling grapes from the Grampians and the remaining 20% is made from Vermentino grapes from the Murray Darling region. Each variety was fermented separately in different parts of Victoria and spent 12 hours in the press with their skins before a slow 8 hour press to tanks for natural ferment. The Riesling was keep crisp and clean while the Vermentino was made with texture in mind, eventually blended together to mingle for 4 months in stainless steel. There's a touch of sediment still in the bottle so will pour cloudy if you mix things up. Bottled unfined and unfiltered with a small addition of sulphur.